Back to Top

Qualify to Buy
a Home Again

If you’ve lost your home, but have a steady job, we may be able to help you:
  • Decrease wait time for qualifying from 5 years to 1
  • Get the required counseling to qualify
  • Earn the necessary certificate for qualification

Call 866-987-2008

Or fill out the information below to schedule a call

In order to qualify for the Back to Work program, funded by the federal government, you must have had at least one year of steady employment after a foreclosure and are required to complete a counseling session with a HUD-approved housing-counseling agency, such as Take Charge America.

You can schedule an in-person appointment or take advantage of our convenient phone counseling at a time that works best for you. We’re open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedule an appointment with a counselor by filling out the form above or calling toll free 1-866-987-2008.

During your counseling session, we will discuss:

  • How to avoid scams
  • Loan options and obligations
  • Budgeting for mortgage payments and homeownership costs
  • Educational tools and resources

You will need to compile the following documentation for your counseling session:

  1. Two current paystubs for each applicant (and co-applicant, if applicable)
  2. Year-to-date profit and loss statement (if self-employed)
  3. Social Security or pension award letter (if applicable)
  4. Two years of tax returns and accompanying W2s
  5. Two months of statements for all bank accounts
  6. Divorce documents (if applicable)
  7. Lease or rental agreement

Call Toll Free 1-866-987-2008
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Arizona Standard Time

We Support You with the Help of Our Community Partners